Benefit Foamingly Clean Facewash

20.10.14

I'm a self-confessed Benefit nerd  lover. I may seem biased in this review, but - honestly - this is probably one of my favourite Benefit products overall.







First of all, Benefit skincare products have an amazing scent - and this face wash is no exception! You only need to squeeze out a tiny bit in order to use; a little bit goes a long way, which is wonderful when you think about the price tag (£17.50 for 127.5g). I use it after I use a cleanser to remove my make-up, and this removes all traces of left-over make-up and freshens up your face.

I love this facial wash and will probably repurchase (begrudgingly because of the price!) when it's used up - which hopefully won't be for a long, long time - due to the amount I use each day,

Pictures from Feel Unique.

Amy

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!