New favourite product - Urban Decay Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder!

19.10.14

Urban Decay Naked Skin Loose Finishing Powder is a beautiful product. I suffer from dull, dry skin and - honestly - it's perked up my skin so so much. I have it in Light as I have pale skin but, as a warning, the Medium does look a little darker than the Medium-Dark.


My liquid foundation tends to be too 'wet' before I go out, and loose powder usually makes my skin look cakey and dry, whilst clinging to the dry patches on my nose. This, however, sets the make-up without mattifying it too much (my dry skin doesn't go well with mattifying foundations) and melts into your skin, giving you an illuminating, naked, natural finish. To top it off, the packaging is gorgeous!

Thanks Urban Decay!

Amy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!