Lush's American Cream Conditioner Review

24.10.14

    I am in love with Lush's American Cream Conditioner and I'm afraid of trying any of their other conditioners, worried that they won't live up to the beauty of American Cream.



    Firstly, although it's expensive (£14.25 for 500g), you get what you pay for. Firstly, it smells absolutely gorgeous: you are greeted with a waft of strawberry and vanilla milkshake as soon as you open the bottle! I'd say the scent on my hair lasts up to a whole day, which is pretty amazing! 

    I have to admit, when I first started using American Cream I had a bit of trouble - it would leave my hair knotty. But for some reason, that's all stopped now! I used to apply so so so much, because I didn't think it covered much of my hair, but I stopped using as much and now it leaves my hair soft, gorgeous and sweet-smelling.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!