New Tea!

20.10.14

Before I start my review of my new tea, I'm going to post this link:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin as I just joined Bloglovin!








I tried a new tea at uni the other day, as I was tired of the crappy stuff they sold by the mug. I decided to try the tea they sell by the teapot - and that tea is Suki English Breakfast. I've already tried their Earl Grey; which is beautiful, and decided to try Suki English Breakfast. It's a loose tea (although I'm pretty sure you can get it in a teabag) that I infuse with a tea strainer at home - Suki teapots (which are quite expensive) have a built in infuser.

I'd recommend it, totally! I was feeling pretty low that due to stress and I had 3 cups of it, even the first perked me up completely.

Image from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!