Lush's Rub Rub Rub Review

24.10.14

I absolutely love Rub Rub Rub, although I don't find it as effective as a hard scrub - I use it either as a shampoo or shower gel and find it great! It has a wet consistency when compared to other scrubs, so therefore is not harsh on your scalp and easy to use as a shampoo!


As a shampoo, it's supposed to give volume and shine to your hair; I only find the latter to be true but don't complain! I actually don't like my hair to be volumised, so I'm happy just having the shine: I find that Rub Rub Rub, combined with American Cream (review here), make my hair gorgeous and soft! However, it does not sort out my frizzy baby hair, which is fine, I just use frizz control products when my hair is damp.

As a shower-gel-like-scrub, I find it good! I don't like to waste it on my body however, especially when I have Snow Fairy (review here) to use as a shower gel! I use Rub Rub Rub mainly for my hair.

Thanks for reading!

Amy

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :) I will respond to all of them, thank you!